Saturday, September 19, 2009

Rory alexis

I have been meaning to post these pictures for a long time, but I have the hardest time choosing which ones I like the best. But I figure it is about time I get these posted.

If you follow my blog regularly, you should remember reading about Amanda and her exciting news, and you saw the maternity pictures I took of her, well now you get to see Rory. I took some (ok, 300) pictures of her when she was five weeks old. She is so precious, and she has already grown so much. She is so alert and beautiful now. But here are some new born pics of the lovley. You will agree she is perfect.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Look at her hair! Beautiful

Laura said...

Your are an amazing photographer!!!

Kirsten said...

So so cute. You did such a great job. I will get a hold of you right now.

Anonymous said...

Oh my lanta! What kind of camera do you use?

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Those are beautiful! Love the feet pictures!

Kristen Moss said...

Kenz- Nikon D60

Anonymous said...

What a precious baby! :)

rachel said...

OH.

MY.

GOSH.

AWESOME!!