Saturday, September 05, 2009

Hello, my {blogs} name is MJ.

If I were as obsessed about changing my looks as I am about changing the blog, I would look like Micheal Jackson.

Photobucket

I know, I know, I am borderline obsessed with changing the blog (some would argue to scratch the borderline.) it is not becuase I like change, but becuase I can't quite get it the way I want it. The worst part is that there are times when I get it close to where I like it, then I see something cool on someone elses blog and I just have to have it. I swear one day my blogs nose is going to fall off from all the face lifting.

I mean seriously, it is just too much for me...
I want a background... no i dont.
I want a cool font... it's too much.
Center or Left aligned?
Bigger... NO, smaller.
That doesnt look good.
That girls blog looks cool, no I like that blog.
I want to be BLACK, No I want to be WHITE.

UGH... how do you get over it? How do you stop? And now look, my header is all pixely. I know how to fix it, but I am about up to here (Waving my arms above my head) with all my changes, and the time spent working on them.

One day my blog will be perfect. One day I will look at it and not think dang-it that doesnt line up right. One day I just wont care any more. One day it won't take me an hour to do a single post. One day I will stop eating cookies for breakfast.

I think I need Rehab.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Mmmm...never stop eating cookies for breakfast :-)

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I appreciate hearing your thoughts.


PS I love the font your headings are in.

Katie said...

For what it's worth, I am jealous of how cool your blog looks! I think you are SUCH a great designer! And your heading font is way cool and fits you perfectly. That's my two cents I guess, keep up the good work!!

Shanna said...

I totally get where you are coming from!! I see that you are a "Kevin and Amanda" fan, me too...I have been trying forever to change my blog fonts and I can't seem to figure it out! Any tips? You're awesome, I love your blog posts and it's nice to know that you read AND comment on my blog, it makes me feel loved!

BECKY said...

That's so disgusting that you posted a pic of MJ! He seriously makes me sick to my stomach to look at him! As for your blog, I love the white; I think it's great. The header looks way pixelated now though... pretty sure that wasn't there before.

rachel said...

you really truly do need blog rehab!!

(i love your blog the way it is RIGHT now with the cute font on your titles. you HAVE to teach me, oh wise one.)