Friday, July 17, 2009

amanda

Amanda is one of my closest friends, we have been friends since my family moved here when I was in 2nd grade. I look up to Amanda for so many reasons. She is gorgeous, faithful, funny, talented, the most optimistic person I know, and an awsome friend to boot.

She and her great hubby have been through some hard stuff this last year, things I would never wish upon anyone. But as I have watched her, she has faced every trial the Lord has passed her way gracefully, with faith and optimism. I admire everything she stands for and everything she is.

Happy News...
Amanda and Jed are expecting a little girl next week. We couldnt be happier for them.

I was thrilled that she agreed to let me take pictures of her prego-ness. I personally think they turned out great.

What would be a tribute without pictures.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet tribute to your friend. She looks so sweet. I love the pictures, how fun.

Deidra Smith said...

Cute pics. Good luck to your friend!

Kirsten said...

Those did turn out darling. Way to go. And yes Amanda is amazing and you are the best to give her such an amazing tribute.

Kendra said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how tiny she is for being due next week. I was a whale by 6 months.