Friday, September 18, 2009

Fall cleaning

A few weeks ago I decided that we needed a cleaning day. Just a day to organize and revamp. So I marked the calendar (September 14, Jared had no school) and scheduled a babysitter (grandma) and we cleaned. It was so nice. You can even see the day scheduled in orange on the calendar in this picture.

Photobucket
Jared cleaning the floor. What a man!! Thanks babe for helping.

Photobucket
Me and my yucky rag and cleaner. (It is really amonia, we don't have money for 409.)


A few funny side notes...
Jared had an eye appointment that morning, and had his eyes dilated. He thought he was off the hook for cleaning, but I was perfectly O-K with cleaning in the dark.

Kroten had a poopy blow out at the grocery store with grandma. HAHAHA he hasn't had one of those in a long time, I am glad he picked a day with grandma to do it. Good job buddy, she has been asking for it for years. Just remember you wanted grand kids.

All she had was a pair of overalls and no shirt, she had a doctor appointment that she was going to take Kroten to, so he went hillbilly style.

Funny day, but my House is clean!

6 comments:

Lakes are Great said...

love it! we are having our cleaning day tomorrow. i love cleaning day.
PS you need to post a tutorial on how to make pillow covers for my couch!

BECKY said...

Clean house = awesome. Good work.

Katie said...

Kristen you are so cute!! I love that your walls are bright red, so awesome! And that is hilarious about Kroten, what a bum LOL! I wish we were closer so him and Raleigh could hang out, how fun would that be?? ; )

Anonymous said...

Kristen! I totally know who you are! Thanks for commenting on my 'Burg Blogs. It's funny how you miss those crazy college things once they're gone. P.S. I LOVE your blog layout! Plus your posts are just plain quirky/cute. Keep it up girlie!

Kirsten said...

Okay can you guys come to my house now?? Love you guys, you are the greatest.

Anonymous said...

You and Jared are seriously the cutest!