Thursday, September 03, 2009

Out with the old...

...in with the new.

Jared (for those of you who don't know him well) is blind as a bat. He also has had the same pair of glasses since he was 16. That is 9 years.

  Photobucket
This is him in his current (OLD) glasses.


I have really good insurance at work (thank goodness) and we felt it was high time that Jared update, not only his look, but his prescription. So we went glasses shopping yesterday. We settled on a few pairs, some Jared likes and some I like, but we can't decide.

so we need your help.

please vote on your favorite pair.

Photobucket
Number 1: Smart and classy

Photobucket
Number 2: always a classic.

Photobucket
Number 3: Casual and Sophisticated.


You decide!

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Number 2 pick is sooo Jared, but if you are planning on being seen in public I would opt for pick number 1.

Older Moss said...

I like # 2 some of my best memories of JR are with those glasses. I have distinct memories of JR CRYING to have those types of glasses, to match his pony tail.

I would think that the sticker in the lens would give you blind spots but like you said out with the old and in with the new. Love ya Dad

BECKY said...

All three are quite sporty! I think 1.

Ken and Tyan's Adventures said...

I vote for #1 - very handsome!

Kirsten said...

# 2 is tempting : ) But I say # 3

The Ivie's said...

I vote #1

Gina Hurst said...

Number 1. When wearing number 2, you look like the dude from Napoleon Dynamite. Now all you need is a pair of moon boots.

Anonymous said...

HA! I TOLD YA JARED! I vote one. but you allready know that. >>__<<

JessicaRindy said...

Although #2 fit his personality, I like #3 :)

Secret Baby Maker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Older Moss said...

Mom thinks you should go back to the store and keep looking....

Alicia said...

i think either 1 or 3! but im leaning more towards 3! good luck!

Aaron & Nancy said...

I vote #1, but #2 is a close second!

Unknown said...

#3 :)

Josh and Sloan said...

I like #1!!

Older Moss said...

Just for the record, JR ALWAYS chose contacts instead new glasses.

Emily Slaughter said...

I think #1 :-)

rachel said...

What a fun post!
I miss your blog...

I vote #3.
Let us know what you decide on.

Margaret said...

#3 for sure

LeaAnne said...

#3 is our pick!:)

Karen said...

#1 definitely. Very GQ. Maybe too cute for all the girlies at school to resist. Go to #2. Very resistable.

Shanna said...

#1 for every day but I would have him get #2 to take you out on some hot dates! :)

Faith Penningtons said...

#2 of coarse....actually #1 looks great!!