Friday, November 20, 2009

he can't get enough

There were these gimongous puddles in the parking lot of our complex, and i know how much Kroten LOVES water, so i let him go stomping. It is so fun to see him fascinated by everything in the world. I love his curiosity. He kept bending over trying to grab whatever was in the reflection.

His love for puddles he got from me, his love for soda is deffinitly his daddy's genes.(don't ask why he is carrying around an empty soda bottle I don't know the answer.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He wouldnt be a boy if he didnt have dirt on his face, and I wouldnt be a mom if that wasnt bothering me right now.

Photobucket
You can't really see it, but he was very wet.

13 comments:

Burky's said...

OH man we had them all over our old apartment complex and every time I opened the door he ran straight to one. I went through soooo many clothes with him! But, you can only laugh because they LOVE it so much and it is pretty funny!

BECKY said...

You are the best mom! Way to let him romp around and get wet! Adorable little Kroten J.

DaNae said...

wow, those puddle pics are awesome!!! He is so cute and ALL boy it seems.

Katie said...

Oh your love for puddles brings back good memories! Great pics by the way! And man, I bet his shoes are SOAKED!! lol

heather marie said...

LOVE YOUR PUDDLE PICS!!!! i wish it would rain in s. california so i could take some more. Kroten in the cutest little ginger i ever did see! hope everything is going well! maybe one day i'll blog too! haha

Amanda said...

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

How fun, he is so cute. I love the pictures.

Emily Slaughter said...

Beautiful pictures! My gosh he is darn adorable!

Hobbs Family said...

Ok so how talented are you??!!. Man I love those pictures. You are a very awesome mom too. I don't like my boys to play in the mud or the puddles really. Too messy, I guess I should just let go every once in a while. My boys love to stomp in the puddles every chance they can get!

Faith Penningtons said...

I love the pictues. They are adorable. You have an amazing talent with photography!

Anonymous said...

dang you really should be makin' money off of that talent!

Kirsten said...

Such great pics. Rubber boots and rain coats (old navy or Coastal) are a must for active little boys in Eugene. I couldn't find P-man a rain coat in his size when he was Kroten's age so I bought a size 4 and rolled up the sleeves, it worked great for 3 years : )

Angie said...

I can't wait until Nolan can play in puddles! But I'm sure the dirt will bother me too. He just started solids and I can hardly stand a little bit of food on his face. I'm sure I'll get more used to it. Motherhood.