Tuesday, November 10, 2009

the long awaited HALOWEEN post

Again, I am super behind, but for all your sakes (cause I know your dying for this) here is the long awaited haloween post. {actually I am posting this now, cause soon haloween will be old news. But it is nice to beleive I have a fan base that is sitting at the edge of their chairs, waiting for me to post!}

We spent haloween in San fransisco. It was an awsome trip, and I will post more about that later, but for now haloween night will do.

Photobucket
Kroten was an elephant, Jared was a garbage man, and I was a pumpkin. Incase you are wondering if I have gained 110 pounds, I have not, this dress was just extreamly unflattering and pooffy.


Photobucket



We went trick or treating. It was so warm in california. I think Kroten started to get the hang of it by the end. He was so cute.
Photobucket
He loved carrying his bag. toward the end, I could tell it was getting a little heavy, but he still insisted on carrying it. Thank gramma for making the bag, it is going to last forever. HE LOVES IT.
Photobucket


He never said trick or treat, but he loved going to the doors. If the people handed him the candy instead of in his bag, he would hand it back. I dont think he understood that what they were handing him was yummy.
Photobucket



Then we went to the fire station. They had it all set up with fun activitys. He was a little young for it, but it was still fun.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Kroten getting below the smoke and crawling to safety.

Photobucket
I think he was scared of the dog.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Aunt Karly and Kroten on the fire truck.

10 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

So cute! Great job on the costume making skills! You guys looked awesome!

Introspective Steph said...

did you make the pumpkin dress? I thought it was cute!

Sara said...

You are so cute! I love your pumpkin dress with that adorable hat.

Katie said...

Awesome!! You guys are the best parents for dressing up too, I have to do that next year. Kroten is the CUTEST elephant ever!! And I'm super jealous you got to go to San Fran, that place is a blast : )

BECKY said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your tights; they're adorable! You all looked great. Delicious caramel apples too... dang those look good!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

It's weird to say someone say San Francisco is warm because we always think it's cold because it's always like 20-30 degrees cooler with wind than here in Sacramento. I LOVE elephants and was very taken with Kroten's costume! So cute!

Lakes are Great said...

you are darling. please come have a sewing day with me so you can teach me all your darling-ness.

rachel said...

you're the cutest pumpkin i've EVER seen!! *if you and jessie get together to sew, i get to come watch. ;)

Kirsten said...

As one of your many fans may I say thank you, thank you for finally posting your halloween costumes. : )

Angie said...

An elephant! I love it! He is super cute.