Monday, November 30, 2009

Deck the halls...

We got our tree and it is fabulous. I LOVE christmas and it takes everything I have to not decorate the day after haloween.I just listen to a few christmas songs and get my fix till thanksgiving. But it is here, CHRISTMAS TIME, and our house is glowing with it.

Photobucket Our happy family on our tree hunt.

Photobucket

PhotobucketWe found the perfect tree, but had to go get the guy to cut it down so this is how we marked it. Isnt she lovely?

Photobucket They gave Kroten a candy cane as we left the tree lot, he was in heaven and now he is addicted. (this is embaressing, but i will tell you anyway) the other day Kroten brought me a candy cane from the tree while I was peeing. He wanted it NOW!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucketif you look closely you can see Jared putting the finishing touches on the tree. He said it looks like santa.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
can you tell I am excited.

12 comments:

Katie said...

Man, you really know how to take good pictures!! Every single one of these is my favorite, lol. PS your hair is fabulous! Merry Christmas!!

Ging said...

I miss picking out a tree in the "land of trees" Your photos are so much fun- you have some skills lady. My tree is silver and red too. Well, it will be when we get one.

Teresa said...

Beautiful tree! Kroten is so blessed to be a part of your family. What a fun Christmas this is going to be for you!

BECKY said...

Those pictures are priceless!!! I love your last few posts... they're wonderful. And go Kroten with the t-ball... I bet Jared is absolutely beaming. :)

Anonymous said...

I too am a Christmas lover. I love your tree and I love your tree topper. I am trying to find the perfect one.

Lakes are Great said...

i think i lasted until the second week in november to get our goods out. i love it so much i can't stand to wait!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

That is a gorgeous tree! Love the last picture

Michelene said...

I love your pictures. They are so beautiful and get me in the Christmas spirit just looking at them. Your tree is perfect. I wish we could find something other than Charlie Brown Christmas trees when we go hunt for our's, but we'll see what we find this year. That last picture is so neat. How did you do that?

Angie said...

Okay, you need to come take pictures of our Christmas tree hunt. I always love your photography. You're tree looks great!

Margaret said...

Kristen!

I LOVE that picture of Kroten with the Christmas lights around him! I heart it so much!

I will call you soon. It's been crazy around here. Love you.

Kirsten said...

Sorry about your boo boo ouch!!! Love the pics, I am so jealous that you got your tree already. It looks amazing.

Tressie Farley said...

Kristen, you're pictures are so much fun! I love the one at the top with all three of you. Kroten with his red curls is so adorable. It's been so long since I've seen you guys that he's gone from toddler to little boy! That last pic. is really awesome :)