Monday, November 16, 2009

City-ness.

(Editor note: Sorry that some of these and the golden gate pictures are edited and some are not. It is so hard to find time to edit photos and post them. There is so much to be done. This is going to be my new years resolution for 2010, I will not post any pictures without first editing them. Someone please remind me.)

Oh how I love the city. Especially san fransisco. The food, the diversity, the shopping, the food, the views, the people, the bums (not so much) and the food. I LOVED IT.

Jared served his mission for our church in san fransisco, so he gave us the grand tour. I loved every minute of our trip. I wanna go back.

Enjoy!

Photobucket

We were in the city on haloween. I loved having Kroten in his costume.
1. becuase he was so cute, I got to enjoy it all day.
and
2. all the people said "AHHHhhh" all day long.
Photobucket
Jared and Mr. Kroten sitting on a trolly.

Photobucket

Wait, I think I may have misunderstood you, did you say chocolate or pure extacy wraped in a little bit of gold foil? I think you might of said HEAVEN.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Karly is one of those follower people that fell in love with MJ after he died. ACK!! What a nerd!

Photobucket
Ummm, yuck.

Photobucket
DOUBLE YUCK!

Photobucket
"YUCKY YUCKY" is what I would normally say when kroten tries to put something yucky in his mouth.He is deffinitly Jared's son.

PhotobucketWe drove up to coit tower at night. too bad they need to trim back the bushes. you can't see the city like your supposed too.


Don't hate me becuase my kids wears a leash!
As we were about 30 minutes from the city, my dad tells us of the dream that he had the night before. He said that we were all looking at something and when we turned around, KROTEN WAS GONE!!! he said that a bum had kidnapped Kroten. I insisted we pull over IMEDEATLY at the target and get a baby leash. It was a heavensend, becuase Kroten insists on walking everywhere. We named the doggy fransisco, in memorey of our great trip. It is now one of kroten's favorite pals.
Photobucket

Photobucket
a little bit of an odd shot, but i LOVE it.

PhotobucketMMM. Origianal SF sourdough bread.

Photobucket
Jared and I in front of blondies pizza (if you didnt figure that one out already) This was one of Jared's favorite places to eat while on his mission. IT WAS YUMMY!
Photobucket


And last but deffinitly not least,
my favorite part of the trip.... drumroll please...
a three story oldnavy with 50% off all clearence. Photobucket
(yes I did wear my haloween hat in the city. Everyone loved it.)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I never had an opinion on leashes till I had Payton. He can't walk but seeing how crazy he is already I told Brandon we're definitely getting one for him!

I'm so jealous that you go to go to San Fran. Bran and I fly into there in December and was way excited but the person who's picking us up isn't able to take us around the city now. Sad day!

Katie said...

Mmm, I would go back to San Fran for the sourdough bread alone. PS WHAT IS KROTEN EATING YUCK YUCK!!! lol

Sara said...

I'm glad you had fun! These pictures are great!

About my recent post--ha ha I can laugh about it, too. Glad I can always count on you to lighten the moment :-)

teamZ said...

I was thrilled to see you used the leash. JR thougth I was horrible when I bought one...It's a monkey. We named him Dangles Jr. H loved him and would ask for him...It saved her life and my sanity several times.

Gina Hurst said...

Its funny that you talk about the leash. Because I have been given a lot of crap for Ben's. One lady at the airport told me that she thought it was form of child abuse. I love when people try to give me parental advice when they have NO CLUE! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish we could have gone.

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun. Frankly, I'm glad I don't have to go back to SF until next summer, but I guess when I'm going there for heart check-ups, it's quite different. I still LOVE the elephant costume! I wish I could get my son to wear his leash more...he hates being confined in any way, shape, or form.

Margaret said...

I love San Fransisco! Such a great place to hang out and shop. Love the sourdough bread!