Saturday, November 07, 2009

Carousel

(Editors note: I have had no time and no internet so I am WAY behind on posting, therefore, you get the throw up posting effect for the next week or so.)

A few weekends ago, Jared, Kroten and I drove up to see Sam and Josh. I took some photos of them, Ill post that later. We had an awsome time.

In there adorable little town, there is a carousel and it was so cool. Kroten wasnt sure what to think about it, but he didnt cry. He had the same look on his face for the whole ride. He cracks me up.

Anywho, enjoy the photo frenzie, cause there are lots of them.

Photobucket
The tokens to get on the ride. SO NEAT.

Photobucket
Kroten was so excited to get on. This was in line before getting on. He wasnt so sure about it once it started.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sammy J and josh on there stalions.

Photobucket
Sam insisted on riding the unicorn.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Don't make fun of Josh for riding the carousel, a man will do anything for his woman.

See, the same scared, kinda concerned look, the entire ride.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jared even tried making him smile, but nothing would wipe the face off.

Photobucket

This was an awsome activity, something we will be doing lots of in the future.

4 comments:

The Ivie's said...

We went on that Carousel when we went to visit my Aunt and Uncle 2 years ago. Jessica and Bethany LOVED it! They didn't like the line though. It was rainy and wet the day we went so everyone went because it was indoors.

Sam and Josh said...

I love it! Awesome job on the pictures! Kroten is so cute! I am really excited for your blog to puke! Can't wait to see the pictures of your amazing cake skills, Awesome Halloween Costumes, and everything else!!! I love you Bestie!!!!

Hobbs Family said...

Your little guy is so adorable. My kids want to ride the carousel every time we go to the zoo. They love it!

Kirsten said...

So much fun!!!!