Friday, November 27, 2009

I am thankful for...

waking up to this PERFECT sunrise on thanksgiving day.
Photobucket
Isnt life BEAUTIFUL!

Thanksgiving couldnt have come at a more perfect time for me. I have been thinking lately... why would a LOVING and PERFECT God put us, his children,(and more importantly, Kroten this perfect little boy) on this disgusting, cruel and horrifyingly sinful world? But thanksgiving and this beautiful sunrise, brought me back to the things I already know and that I am already gratefulful for, I just needed a timely reminder.

I am grateful for the challenges we have becuase they make us stronger, if this world wasnt horrible and I didnt have trials, I know that I would lean on my own understanding and not the Lords. I am grateful for prayer, and the scriptures and living prophets all of which guide us throught the fifth. I am grateful for feeling the spirit and knowing that God does love me. I am grateful for my WONDERFUL husband and my BEAUTIFUL son (I would have neither of them without living life.) I am greatful we are healthy and have EVERYTHING that we could possibly need and we are so blessed. I hate the cruel things about this world, but I LOVE LIFE.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, that is a perfect sunrise!! Lucky you! (And lucky you were up earlier enough to see it!) You are always so inspirational, thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Kirsten said...

Such a beautiful post. I love you!! Thank you for sharing.