Sunday, November 15, 2009

1.7 miles of gold.

Its more red than gold, but I am not really sure how it got its name,
the golden gate bridge.
Regardless of its history, we walked across it. All 1.7 miles. It was so much fun. This was the first thing we did on our trip to San Fran. More city-ness later, but for now it is all cool historical really really really big bridge-ness. ENJOY!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

Very cool! Your pictures are really neat too! I love all the angles! Kroten was giving the camera cheese!! LOL he is so funny!

Katie said...

You have such a great photographic style Kristen! Way to be awesome!! And I love Kroten's cheesy smile, he is adorable!

Kirsten said...

Awesome, such great pics thanks for sharing

Ashlee said...

I too love the photos and I love the "kid leash". We had one for Ben and it saved his life a few times!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

I have lived in California for about 7 years now, been to SF lots of times, but never walked across the bridge yet. I hear it's rather cold and windy.

BECKY said...

Oh my heck, FAB pics!!! As for editing them all... why?! LOVED all the SanFran pics... looks like such a fun trip. I LOVE the trolley... totally my fave thing about SF!