Friday, October 02, 2009

ashley rose - maternity

I hope everyone LOVES to see my attempts at photography, cause I am going to keep posting them. I am LOVING the experience, so that is all the matters.

I recently took pictures of one of my best friends from elementary school, we were like peas in a pod, tied at the hip, nothing could stop us. That was 5th grade, and look at us now, wifes, and mommies, and WOW life goes too fast. I think I just had what may be classified as a midlife moment, you know when you realize that life is short and your not 10 anymore. It kida takes your breath away, and makes you tear up a bit. {yes tear up a bit, dont laugh.}

It was so fun to take pics of her, and she looks SO good. Pregnancy fits you ash, but then again you always look great, so I am not too surprised. Thanks for humoring my photo bug and letting me take some pics.

I had the hardest time choosing my FAV, so you get to see lots of samples.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Katie said...

Kristen, you are such an amazing photographer!! I really hope you keep posting this kind of stuff, I think your work is much better than many professionals I have seen. You ROCK!!!
ps your editing is so great, not over the top and not too subtle. You must have learned something in all those photo classes... lol

BECKY said...

I wish you lived closer!

Lemme said...

good job kris!! your friend is so cute!

Kirsten said...

So so so great. I agree you do such an amazing job. Love you!!

Margaret said...

So pretty!

Jed and Amanda said...

These turned out absolutely gorgeous! Excellent job Krisen, and Ashley looks fabulous :)