Tuesday, October 20, 2009

apples

We went to the farm to pick apples. It was fun to be out in the fall air.

Photobucket
Jared and Kroten going through the hay maze. Obviously Kroten knows the way.

Photobucket
Look at my big boy. I love him.

Photobucket

Photobucket
He looks amazed. Maybe he knows all the yummy things I can do with these awsome farm fresh apple.

Photobucket
They had turkeys. Real turkeys. It was so cool and kroten loved it.

Photobucket
I love Jared for carrying the apples. What a man.

Photobucket
They had turkeys, real live turkeys. I dont think I have ever seen one. Kroten loved seeing them

Photobucket

Ill keep you posted on all the YUMMY things we make with the apples.

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

Yummy
What a fun day. What great pics. I love the one of you and Kroten walking away holding hands, soooooooooooo cute. I will call you later. Love you!!!

BECKY said...

Seriously you take amazing pictures.

Jed and Amanda said...

You really do take the best pictures! It makes me excited to read your blog :)

Katie said...

Awesome!! I wish we had apple farms! That is such a blast, can't wait to hear about your apple adventures lol.

teamZ said...

You do take the best pictures!

Kristen Moss said...

Thanks guys. Just wait till I coax my WONDERFUL hubby into buying me a new camera!