Saturday, October 10, 2009

living life...

... one day at a time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And incase you want to try this YUMMY green stuff, here is the recipe
(thanks LAURA).

Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing
1 pack (1oz) Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
ignore directions on the packet
1C mayo
1/2 C milk
1 lime
1/2 C roughly chopped cilantro

Place all ingredients in blender (with top on of course) blend and enjoy.

(ps I am a hater of cilantro, but I still enjoyed this dressing. That says alot.)

5 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds yummy!! And great for Halloween, looks like SLIME!!

Margaret said...

YUMM!

I like your display method!

BECKY said...

do you drag your lettuce across the microwave to coat it? :)

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures. Stuff happens! Your adorable.

Emy said...

Ha ha, I love that dressing! It's the Cafe Rio one, right? Your blog is so cool! And the name is GREAT!