Tuesday, October 06, 2009

No news could mean....

good news...
in a really really righteous and very slim, very lucky, probably a different, universe. But we won't find out till later today.

{We are still hoping}

Since we lost the camera over the weekend, hence the reason we had to wait till monday, and there was a duck game on the weekend, they have not logged all of the lost and found items yet. Aparently there is a whole box full of stuff.
We should have said..."GO LOOK IN THE STUPID BOX! it is probably the only thing in there that costs over $500. I am sure you will be able to spot it." But we didn't, we will just wait FAITHFULLY for this afternoon.

Please pray for us. I know a lot of you already are, and we are so grateful for that.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I said a prayer for you...have you found out yet whether or not they have it?

BECKY said...

I am so, so, so, so, so, so still hoping and praying for you. I've been sick about it since I read about it.