Sunday, October 18, 2009

One last time

There are only two reasons I am sad that summer is over. Fruit and camping. I will post about fruit later.

A few weeks ago (I know, gasp, I am behind) we decided we couldnt let the summer end without one last camping trip. So we packed up the car and headed to the beach. It was so fun. It rained all night, but we some how stayed warm and dry. The tent on the other hand had a different story.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is our dry spot. Jared was impressed that our tent left what looked like a baseball diamond. Only he would have seen that.

At the beach: For those of you who have not been to the oregon coast, it is COLD. This was not a particularly warm day either. But when Kroten saw the water, nothing could stop him. We didnt encourage this at all, he just went for it. I waited till he was shivering to tell him no more, and even then he threw a huge fit about getting out. A boy after my own heart. I LOVE MY WATER BOY!

I assumed rolling up his pants was good enough...
Photobucket

Wrong.
Photobucket


Apperantly taking his pants off wasnt even good enough...
Photobucket

PhotobucketI don't know why he was making this face, but I LOVE IT!!

Camping is great!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

he is such a cutie... You guys did good!

Kirsten said...

What a great post. He is sooooooooooo adorable. I just love him.

BECKY said...

Oh my freaking cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Is your good camera still lost? These pictures are amazing! Ah how I love the Oregon Coast!

Hobbs Family said...

I love your little re-headed cutie-pie. He is so adorable. Boys are so much fun huh!?