Thursday, October 07, 2010

You'd never have guessed...

... but we are super busy these days.  Does any one else feel like when you are super busy, you not only don't have time to post, but it seems as though there is nothing to post about? I hate doing catch up posts, but it seems appropriate right now.

Me
pictures, pictures and pictures.
Photobucket
I have been overwhelmed with people asking me to take their pictures. I am so flattered, it must mean people like what I am doing. I am never sure, so it is really nice to have that validated. I have had at-least one photo-shoot a week for the last two months. Jared says it means I need to raise my prices, but Ill be the first to tell ya that I dont really have a price yet to raise. HAHA

Oh yeah and I have two kids. That has been very interesting, but I can say (knock on wood) that I think I am getting the hang of it just a little bit. I just love them so much that I have to make it work.

In between all of that I am trying to loose weight (as always.) I will probably do an individual post dedicated to this one day. We will see. :)

Jared
School and work... that is all. He was supposed to be done with his associates at the end of summer and we were counting on that, but his councilor told him that he needed one more class. ONE class. LAME! So he is still going to school. He is taking a full load because those classes will transfer to his degree at OSU.

He also is working with a roofer. He was hoping to find a job sitting down and doing homework, but again, he got a home improvement job. It is tough now, but it will pay off in the long run when he wants to remodel houses.

So most of our busyness come from jared being gone for most of the day everyday for the first time since kman was born. (I have been spoiled I know.)

Kman
Photobucket
Is the busyest of us all. Not in terms of schedule, but energy for sure. He is always getting in to things, and getting himself in trouble (in fact he is in time out right now for hitting kem.) I have to clean the house 12 times a day because of him. He is one big ball of two year old.  I love him, I love him, I love him.

He is talking so much now. He has moved on to full sentences. I will post soon some of his newest funny sayings.

and the one you are all waiting for... KEM
Photobucket
She is getting big. And she gets more and more beautiful everyday. She is going to be a heart breaker. She holds her head up all the time now. She is NOT a social smiler. It takes energy to get her to grin for ya, hence the reason I have not captured it with the camera yet (trust me I have tried.)  And she is a talker, she loves to coo and gaga. I love it.

She is sleeping pretty well. It differs from night to night. Most of the time she only wakes up twice, good nights she wakes up once. She is DEFINITELY a better sleeper than Kroten was.

Oh and it is for sure a clogged tear duct. We have to wait till 6 months and if it hasn't gone away she will have to see an opthimologist (I butchered that word, it means eye doctor.) I can't wait for the day when complete strangers stop sticking their fingers in my baby's eye. Yeah that happens daily.



See I told ya that being busy yields little exciting stuff. But that is an update for ya. Hopefully here soon I will get back to posting and maybe even get around to doing a wordless wednesday or two. I am still a blogger, don't forget about me.

6 comments:

Katie said...

I haven't forgotten you! That Kemmy, she is a QT! Do you think there are boarding schools for two year olds? Haha, jk I love my Raleigh too. I am doing couch to 5k right now for weight loss. Apparently it doesn't work if you eats lots and lots of cookies... oh well. At least I'm sweatin'!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

I definitely know what you mean about being busy with nothing to update on. :) Sam had a blocked tear duct for quite a while and everyone felt so sorry for him. Fortunately his cleared up before he had to have surgery.

ErinandShane said...

Amen to this post, keep trucking!

Amanda said...

Yay for an update! I know what you mean about the two year old being the busiest of all! We recently dropped Evie's naptime, but has that slowed her down? Not a bit. She spent the better part of the morning running back and forth between the couches, flinging herself on each on and then turning around to do it again. And she hasn't shown any sign of fatigue yet! But I got tired just from watching her.

Sara said...

Crazy, crazy life :-)
Good luck with it all!

PS Kem is a real beauty. What a sweet little face.

Introspective Steph said...

OSU? will he be a buckeye? Sooner? Or is oregon OSU too?

Kem is super cute! Kroten is too :)