Sunday, October 31, 2010

BZZZZZ

It is rare that you get to post about a holiday on the holiday itself. We celebrated haloween yesterday because today is sunday and to be honest, I am glad it is over. It was a fun day though, we went trick or treating at the market, went to the farm to get more pumpkins and feed the goats. We had our church trunk or treat and then Jared and I went to a haloween party with out the kids (yes we wore out bee costumes.) It was a fun day. Now I need to brainstorm how to get that C-A-N-D-Y out of this house!

Yes, yes... we dressed up together. And yes, my husband is a trooper! People stopped us everywhere to tell us how cute we were, and add in funny comments like, your beeeutiful and look its the whole hive. We even got asked THREE TIMES if strangers could take our picture!
Photobucket

Photobucket Seriously he is the cutest!

PhotobucketShe was like the queen bee all day in her little fur coat.

Photobucket I love my little bees. Oh they are so cute. I am glad I will get to remember them like this (all cute and cuddly) when I am old and not like they really are, terrible little monsters!! lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea. Your children were adorable as always.

AlexandJordan said...

You guys look so cute! That was the beestest idea ever for costumes!! Haha I tried.

Victoria said...

Kristen,
It is crazy how BEAUTIFUL Kem is. I mean, who knew someone could be beautiful when they are a couple of months old...?