Saturday, October 23, 2010

Kemiry K, your three months old today.

Photobucket

Life has been interesting this last month. I have been kinda off my rocker as to getting things balanced. I am pretty sure it is because I feel like it should all be back to normal and that everything should get done. I just need to slow down and remember that I have two kids and one of them is brand new. It is going to be ok. 

But kem, she is beautiful. She gets prettier every day. Her eye is still yucky. She is starting to giggle a little bit and we love her so much. K man desperately wants her to play with him, unfortunately by the time she can, he will want her to go away. 

At three months old you...
react when we tickle your ribs
smile big when we get really excited
sit front facing in the front pack
talking and cooing all the time
suck on your hands
pooping a lot
get your toe nails painted by daddy
cry yourself to sleep
are cute as a bug.

We still love our kem kem. our 90 day trial is up, I think we will keep her. lol

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hahaha, love that last little quip "90 day trial"! Too cute! She's a-freakin'-dorable : )

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Peter's 7 months old and I'm still adjusting in a lot of ways to having 2 kids. Hang in there! We'll make it somehow! She is a beautiful girl.

HolliJo said...

Hey Kristen! It was great to see you again the other day and play bunko! I found your blog off Amanda's and we can be blog buddies now. Oh and your kids are super cute!