Sunday, October 17, 2010

Finally caught on film...

So kem is one hard baby to please. I was dissapointed when she didn't (like her big brother) smile at 4 weeks. Around 8 weeks, you could get her to smile, but you had to work it, and even then you couldn't blink, cause you would miss it.

But just this week, she started smiling more and more.

Big happy smile, big rosy dimples and her gleaming eyes. I LOVE IT. And we FINALLY caught a little of it on film...

Photobucket

couldn't you just eat her up?

Photobucket

7 comments:

carizolli said...

Ohmygoodness...that smiles lights up her entire face! She's so beautiful!

Katie said...

What a sweetheart!! Yes, I could just eat her up! Yum yum Kemiry! lol

BECKY said...

She has dimples above her lip like Eliza does! I just love the eye sparkle!

LeaAnne said...

Great Smile! I love it when they become real little people! :) Love it!

ibshell said...

She is SUCH a BEAUTIFUL baby! I SO can't get over that!! She lights up the lives she touches....hey! She takes after her Mom. ;-)

quincy said...

She is adorable!

Amanda said...

Oh, she's precious!