Saturday, October 09, 2010

Whats the life expectancy of a couch?

I know I complain a lot about raising a two year old. I am not apologizing for this fact because it IS really hard. But somewhere between the tantrums and potty accidents, I love him. I love watching him grow and learn, play and explore. His mind is seriously like a sponge, he learns new things every day. I love hearing him say "watch this mom" fifty-million times.  I love seeing him figure something new out. I love watching him learn how the world works and tastes, smells, looks and feels. Being a mom of a two year old is hard and wonderful and exciting and hard, but I am sure being two is equally exiting and hard.

So what does this have to do with the life expectancy of my couch... watch this mom...


No children were harmed in the making of this video.

Besides the fact that this kind of stuff is slowly killing my couch, I love that he is having so much fun. I love that he couldn't go around the car seat, he had to go between it and the box. I love that he gets a little snack between each jump. I love that he misses the stool (because sad as it is, it made me laugh really hard.) I love that he ran to me for comfort because he was hurt and embarrassed.

I Love this little man.

Now can we get rid of the terrible two stuff. 

3 comments:

ErinandShane said...

too funny!

p.s. I've tried leaving comments recently for you but they won't take, what's up with that?

Kristen Moss said...

Erin, I have no idea what is up with that. I don't like that very much! Does it give you a note or anything about it? That is wierd.

Angie said...

LOL!! I seriously had to watch this five times because it made me laugh SO hard!! I can just picture Nolan doing the exact same thing. Oh my, kids are great, huh?