Monday, October 11, 2010

Picking our munkins.

I love love love fall. LOVE it!! Pumpkins, Halloween, leaves, crisp cold air, thanksgiving, rain. I love it.

To kick off fall, we went to Lone Pine Farm and picked out our munkins. K man has been talking about going to get our munkins all weekend. It was a beautiful evening with an awesome sunset. Did I say that I love fall (I don't want to forget that.) We couldn't have asked for a better pumpkin picking experience.


K man on the hunt for the perfect pumpkin...
Photobucket


My little pumpkins sitting by some pumpkins.
Photobucket


I think k man liked the cart more than the pumpkins... oh well...
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


The sunset was beautiful. It was an perfect evening.
Photobucket


Isn't she purty??
Photobucket

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Fun time and gorgeous pictures. I love fall, too. The pumpkin orange in your pictures is so pretty. Not as pretty as your little Kem, though. She is gorgeous. You have been blessed with a beautiful family. Beauty comes from beauty, you know!

Katie said...

I LOVE Fall too!! Who doesn't?? It is the best of course. And I love your children, they are adorable. Can you send them to me for my birthday on Thursday?? They'll have to be overnighted anyways! Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I love the pictures it makes me miss Oregon even more. I wish there was pumpkin patches here.

BECKY said...

love the pic of the three of them :)

Amanda said...

I wish we had pumpkin patches here. These pictures are darling. What a fun family outing!