Sunday, August 01, 2010

Recovering

This post brought to you by percocet,  ib-profin and nap time (unfortunitly the percocet is almost gone.)... seriously life would not be possible without them.


Recovery this time around has been 10 times better and easier than after my c-section with Kroten. After kroten, I couldn't get out of bed by myself for a week, it hurt to laugh for 4 days and I couldn't sit up in bed to feed the baby without crying. This time I feel much better. I think it is because I didn't have to labor before the section and it is the second one. Much better.


You heard about my hospital stay, it was very relaxing...
Photobucket


The only thing that was worse this time around was my swelling. Look at how disgusting my feet were...Photobucket
it was horrible and it hurt.



I really really wanted to go to Target, and because my feet were swollen, they let me go, only if I put up my feet on the dash board.
Photobucket


Having Nana here has been a HUGE blessing. There is no way we could have done it without her. She cooks and cleans and holds baby girl, plays with k-man and folds my under-ware (that one is a little awkward, but I'll get over it.) Recovery would have been VERY interesting if she wasn't here to help.
Photobucket


How could I recover without this wonderful man...
Photobucket


Kroten has been wonderful to his baby sister. He has only acted out against her a few times. But overall he loves her. On the other hand, he has been acting out against me, he is getting better, but it has been really hard to love him unconditionally when he hits and screams at me. I do love him... I do love him... I do love him.
PhotobucketKroten giving Kemiry her first fist bump. They are going to be best friends.

3 comments:

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

Wanted to pop over & tell you guys congrats!

BECKY said...

we have the same yellow onesie :)
love the fist bump! keep healing!

Stacy said...

Congrats on the new baby :) She looks so sweet. I would love to meet everyone, but looks like it will have to be next summer. Our house is eating all our money and the computer is about to die so looks like vacation out...new computer in. Bummer. As for the bear....great story huh? Guess he want a twin scar on his other arm.