Friday, August 27, 2010

let the war begin.

My parents and little sister went on a road trip this past week and got home yesterday. While they were driving home, karly was bored, so I started sending pictures to her from my phone. It turned into a full on three way "picture war" (as karly called it) between Karly, Jared (he was at school) and I. Pictures were flying through space like crazy. It was a lot of fun, I even found my self literally LOL'ing at times. I am not a huge texter, but this was a riot. Some of our pictures were kinda lame, but some were pretty cool. I couldn't help but document them for funs sake.

Photobucket


And my favorite of the picture war pictures.
Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHA... unfortunately you kinda had to be there to think this is hillarious! Cool picture none the less.

You really should try this picture wars thing next time you are bored. It was a blast!

2 comments:

BECKY said...

fun! i like the socks one!

Jed and Amanda said...

I liked looking at all of the pictures :) It looked like fun!