Saturday, August 07, 2010

Kemiry's first (of many) photo shoot.

Photobucket

I was super excited about having a photography subject who would do everything I tell them to... not the case. The only time she was cooperative was when she was asleep. Other than that, she was hungry or tired or uncomfortable. Her umbilical cord freaked me out so that was something to work around too, but it fell off, so another photo shoot is scheduled. I am going to love taking pictures of my little princess.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As for photography, I am super excited. This week I am doing an engagement shoot, senior shoot and a wedding. Keep your eyes open on kristenmoss.blogspot.com for updates.

5 comments:

heather marie said...

these are gorgeous! and so is that little doll, kemiry (love the name too)! congrats on a beautiful daughter!

Tara said...

She is so beautiful! I love all her dark hair!

BECKY said...

cute cute cute! i knew you'd love having a little girl! :) can't wait for more pics.
and umbilical cords are scary! :)

rachel said...

ok for SURE you're doing our family before christmas, k??? should we try scheduling now??? lol

Jed and Amanda said...

These are absolutely GORGEOUS! And Kemiry is so beautiful.