Friday, January 22, 2010

Potty...

Photobucket

Everytime he starts to go, he gets scared and looks down there. It is pretty cute. I am not in any hurray to get it done, right now we will just take it at his pace, but you have to admit, he is pretty cute.

-No he is not pushing, this is his smile.

-No I don't normally let him play with a bottle of pills, the vitamins are something interesting to keep him sitting on the potty. He thinks he is done sitting after 30 seconds.

-No he has not had a succesful potty yet, everytime we change his diaper he says potty and runs right in there, so i figure we will let him do that till he is ready.

-Yes that is an IKEA potty.

-and yes I have a freaking cute kid.

8 comments:

Katie said...

I was going to ask if you had a freaking cute kid, LOL! I've been thinking about getting a little potty for Ral. Two kids in diapers soon, blech!

Sara said...

He IS freaking cute. Good luck potty training. It sounds like it won't be so bad.

BECKY said...

GOOD LUCK!! Let us know how it goes!

Gina Hurst said...

Good luck with the potty training. A ton of people told me that I was nuts trying to potty train Ben before he turned 2 or even 3. But now thats is done, people are jealous! Its totally worth it. But remember to be patient!!

Gina Hurst said...

Good luck with the potty training. A ton of people told me that I was nuts trying to potty train Ben before he turned 2 or even 3. But now thats is done, people are jealous! Its totally worth it. But remember to be patient!!

Teresa said...

Boy, you are not kidding. He is way freaking cute! P.S. I think you're doing the potty thing just right!

rachel said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!

Ach-sah said...

i didn't know how to get a hold of you any other way so hers so me reunion info!
Dear family, the camp ground manager just called and gave me a semi positive "ok" for our reuion so we are planning August 9,10,11,12. Three nights and four days. we are using one of mom and dad's camp grounds. It is in New Port, WA, and called little DIAMOND. The manager told us the cost would be $26.00 a night per family. if this seems ok. I will move forward with these plans. If this seems to exspensive my visiting teacher has offered a lovely cow pasture with a creek. Let me know what you think
Love DeAnn
P.s. you can contact me at 1-509-685-0762 or you can send me an email at degardener_15@hotmail.com