Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hat.

Photobucket

Kroten is completely obsessed with hats. I am pretty sure that it stems from the fact that his father is always wearing a baseball cap. I always thought it was difficult to get kids to wear hats, that they never leave it on, no matter how cute they look.

We have the opposite problem with this kid, he won't take it off. When he wakes up in the morning he asks for his hat, tapping his head pretty hard (that is the sign for hat) and yelling "aht, aht, aht." that is how is says it. When he goes to bed at night, we have to fight to put it away.

I am not exaggerating when I say that he is completely obsessed.

Photobucket He will take any hat he can get. This is my winter hat that he found in a pile of winter clothes.
(Yes this picture is very revealing of the lifestyle we lead, stay in your PJ's all day long and eat chocolate cookies. You only have one life to live!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. bahahaha. i cant stop laughing. im not sure why. but thats just hilarious. SO cute. :)

Katie said...

Kroten is so awesome! Ral wouldn't wear a hat if you paid him in chocolate cookies. PS we are like twinsies with jammie wearing and cookie eating!! Life is uncertain, eat dessert first!

BECKY said...

I really love your blog. You are so talented with awesome pics and fonts and wording and stuff.

Amanda said...

Evie is way into hats too. We have a dress-up box downstairs, but she could care less about the tu-tus and dresses. It's all about the fun hats.

Kroten is adorable. And I love the new picture for your header. It makes me want to revamp my blog...