Monday, June 08, 2009

Mr. Mom

So Jared is totally rocking the Mr. Mom thing. He has officially quit working, and he is doing most of the house work while I sleep in the morning after my night shift.
{Read about our new schedule}
This morning I was particularly impressed. look what I found when I woke up...

Kroten waiting patiently for lunch.


Jared making and cutting up a tuna sandwich for Kroten.


Laundry was folded.


Dishes, done, including pots and pans being handwashed.


Thanks Jared.
Your the best.
XOXO
Kristen




PS. The post under this one is dedicated to Jared.
Watch it. It is hilarious. It makes my day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great husband! He looks like he was really busy while you were catching up on your sleep. I also can not believe how big Kroten is, he is getting so big.

Kristen, I didn't mean to worry you, I just thought you should know what happened to my blog. If you go into the "watch in real time" it should let you click next to the different sights of the people from other countries. The thing that bugged me about not being a private blog was anyone could look at your blog from Google. If they searched a word that was in one of your posts it would take them to your blog. If I can help with anymore questions just send them my way.

BECKY said...

Woah! Dream husband! I love that Mr. Mom music video... hopefully not even 1/3 of those things happen. :) I would be okay with him saying, "Honey, you're my hero!"

BECKY said...

P.S. What happened to Danielle's blog? Everyone keeps going private but I really don't want to. But if something really scary happened to her, I would like to know.