Saturday, June 27, 2009

One Great Trip.

This past weekend, we went to Seattle to visit with Jared's family. We had a ton of fun, and did a ton of stuff. Sorry (I don't know why I am apologizing) once again there are a lot of pictures.


We played with aunts and uncles.


We ate LOTS!!


We played ridiculously loud games. (NOTE to all people. DO NOT PLAY GAMES WITH KRISTEN AFTER 11 PM. You will feel the rath.)


We went to cool places.



This is the troll statue.
You may have seen it in 10 Things I Hate About You.



We ate some more.
I was very happy that night.
It was FANTASTIC.



We ran in the seattle rain.



We played some more.



We loved our aunts and uncles.
(well maybe just uncle Jason.)



We hung out with G-pa-pa.



We rode the ferry.



It was very windy.



Kroten didnt like Aunt Ali as much as Jason,
but we hung out.



Played with Grandma.



played boche- ball.



Rocked at boche-ball



Took a plane ride around seattle. It made me sick.



and ate more food.




We love seattle.
+
We love Family.
=
one great trip.

4 comments:

Joel said...

Wow...I haven't seen the Moss family for so long. It's good to see everyone and it sounded like it was tons of fun.

Lemme said...

so fun!!! im going there in a week!!!

BECKY said...

Wow, tons of fun! And ROCK ON for finally reaching the scary wall to climb. What a moment of victory for you. :) I love all the pictures. You can always post that many pictures... have you ever seen my posts... yeah like 150 times longer than yours...

Meliss said...

Kristen, you're such a great photographer. I especially loved the comment about playing games after 11! Will you email these pictures to me (and any others we're in)? The picture of Jason holding Kroten is so cute.