Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Climber

Kroten is growing so incredibly fast, he does something new everyday. I am truly blown away by his development. It is such a miracle to watch him grow and play, I cannot believe how amazing it is.

Here is a little video of something new he is doing. He is getting so mobile and can do so much more than he could even a few weeks ago. Sorry the video is so grainy, I think it was just too dark, but you get the idea. I had to include the first part because it is so cute, every time we get the camera out, he thinks were are taking a picture, it makes me laugh every time.

4 comments:

Deidra Smith said...

I love watching my kids grow and develop too. It is definately amazing. But, it's only cute until you find them on the kitchen counter getting ready to take a giant leap. Yikes!!!

BECKY said...

Um, he's freaking adorable. I love the huge cheeser grins at first. And wow, he's way fast at climbing up there! Cute, cute video. :)

Ashlee said...

He is very adorable! Love all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

This is REALLY cute! I love it. >_< CHEESE!!!