Tuesday, September 30, 2008

FOOD!!!



SO Kroten tried his first solids last night. I wanted to wait till he was closer to five or six months, but he has been more hungry and not sleeping very well lately, so the doctor suggested we try it. I am not sure if he liked it or not, he gagged a couple of times, but he ate it all. We'll see how it goes.






I didnt edit these videos, so bare with me. Please ignore my baby talk.
He starts to make some pretty funny faces towards the end.



The aftermath... isn't he so cute. I thought he did pretty good at keeping it in his mouth. It wasn't as messy as I thought it would have been. He did so good, we are proud of our little man.

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

I hope you get a sleeping babe soon. I can't believe he is old enough for solid food. Such a cute little guy. Miss you guys!!!

rachel said...

What a big boy! I haven't even started Delaney on solids yet... I guess it's almost time. :(
Your baby talk is sweet, btw.

JessicaRindy said...

He did pretty good, and the funny faces were Eric's favorite part :) He even smiled for some of it, that's promising!

Deidra Smith said...

I think he did great, and I think you were right to expect more mess, we always have a lot bigger mess. So lucky you that it went so well for the first time!

Alicia said...

oh my goodness. When did he get SOO big? He is just getting cuter by the day!

BECKY said...

His faces are SO funny!!! I loved the videos!!