Wednesday, October 01, 2008

6 Things you may not have known...

Teresa tagged me and it sounded like fun!!!

So heres how it works....
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people and let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
(Don't forget to come back and tell me you completed this tag!)


The 6 Random things about me:

Kristen:
1. I've never been toilet papering.
2. I have a tendency to become obsessed with TV shows and wont be satisfied till I have seen all the seasons on DVD. (CSI, Reba, How I Met Your Mother, The Office.)
3. When I was growing up I was sure that I would grow up to be Barbara Walters.
4. I LOVE the rain!!!!
5. I would eat Red Robin every day of the week if I could.
6. I am graduating from college in 2 months.

Jared:
1. When I grow up, I seriously want to be a Garbage Man.
2. I am completely pitiful when I am sick.
3. I am a sucker for things my wife wants to do.
4. I want to live in maine some day.
5. I sell my blood for money.
6. I own a one piece long john. It is red.

Kroten:
1. My mom thinks I am teething.
2. I just tried solid food for the first time the other day.
3. Boob milk is still my preference.
4. I am in the 97th percentile for my height...I am going to be a stud.
5. I hate hate hate tummy time.
6. I laugh every time you laugh.


I'm tagging... Shanna, jessica, Laura, Jen, Karlyn, Katie

5 comments:

Eric and Jessica said...

I did it. Happy? :)

The Big B's said...

Hey you, I completed the task :)

Margaret said...

I LOVE The Office!

Katie said...

DONE. You wanted to be Barbara Walters?? lol you crack me up.

Anonymous said...

Kristen,
you may not know me, I'm Anna Pearson's sister, you were older than me at girls camp, anyway, I found you through Teresa Balentine, I was reading this post and I see that your son and my son are exactly alike!! they hate tummy time! Why is that?! I'm so confused, I don't think I've seen a baby that hates tummy time as much as mine.