Monday, September 08, 2008

My girls first day of school


All day yesterday Kristen would run around the house saying "guess what!! Tomorrow is my last first day of school!!" So This morning I got up and made her waffles. It was not planned out so they were not waffles with strawberries and whipped cream, but they were waffles. She was tired because Kroten got up twice last night and Kristen would not let me get up with him during the night.
As Kristen looked at everybody else's blog and saw that there were back to school photos she wanted one too. So now Kristen is at school and I am at home with Kroten doing all the chores and house cleaning. After Kristen's last post I dont know if I will be able to keep up with her. Kroten loves to take naps with me on the couch while we watch movies. He also likes to play video games. So I might need everybody's luck with getting the chores done.

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

YEah you are closing this chapter of your lives. Way to go Jared, making your beautiful wife breakfast. Sorry to hear that Kroten kept you up Kristen. Good luck at school!!!

Margaret said...

Ha Ha Jared...she's lucky to have you. Don't try to downplay it. ☺

BECKY said...

Cute new posts. :) And hooray for a day of balance... I LOVE those days!!!

Hey, can you changed your font color though? With the background brown and the font black, it's bad news for my little eyes!!!

The Big B's said...

Now Jared you will know what it feels like to be a stay at home mom/dad! :) Maybe this week you can win the Ultimate Dad award. :)

DaNae said...

Yay for the first/last day of school! I love the backpack!!

Ashley Asbjornsen said...

Kris you look so cute ! Have a great last term of school :)