Tuesday, September 23, 2008

All work and no play...

...makes the Moss' a dull family.

Between school, work, naps and a never ending load of dishes, we have no time for much else. So our lives are kinda boring right now. School is going good though. We are so blessed that this semester is working out. I had 13 credits left to take till I could graduate and I got into every one and it works wonderfully with Jared's work schedule. What a blessing.

So nothing much has happened, but we haven't fallen off a cliff, just incase anyone is wondering where blogging Kristen went to.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Only a couple more months!!! Good luck lady, you amaze me.

Rachel Mary said...

i made my own blog now and i am not very educated on it but check it out...araystory.blogspot.com i think

Laura said...

It's amazing how busy life gets, huh? Make sure you stop to breathe!

Teresa said...

You've been tagged! Come to my blog to get the scoop!