Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Oregon Part 2... Sammy's wedding.

It is interesting to me that my best friends wedding could be such a special thing. I know it sounds silly, but it really felt like I was giving her away. Josh is the best and I am so happy for them. On a different note, just like sam, the wedding was a crazy party.
Arent they such a cute couple! And Sammy is gorgeous.

I was the maid of honor and in charge of holding her dress. It was fun.

This was my bouquet. It was so pretty, but I got tired of holding it so I put it in my purse.

The brides maids. I am the prettiest one of course... ;)

I thought she was crazy for having us wear leggings and converse, but it was actually pretty cool.

4 comments:

BECKY said...

Oh my heck!! I can't believe the whole legging and converse thing!!!... but yes, it's cool in its own way!

I LOVE the video of Kroten laffing!! It's like a little sqeaker toy laff! SOOOOOOOO cute. And his smiling picture is adorable!

Teresa said...

I've been checking your blog, hoping that you'd post pictures of the temple and reception. I had walked 18 miles on Saturday, and in the end just couldn't come up with enough energy to make the reception. I'm glad that it was such a fun time, and, yes, Sam looks very beautiful! As do you!

Lemme said...

SHUT UP!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! I can't even believe that a full grown baby just recently came out of that hot body!!!

Kirsten said...

I love it!!!! It turned out darling and I do love the hot pink leggings and converse. You looked great!!!