Wednesday, September 10, 2008

That man has got talent.

Jared finally brought home the changing table he has been working on. I don't blame him for taking so long, this thing is a work of beauty. You have to know what you are doing and have talent to build something like this!! I am so excited to get everything organized and start using it.

Awhile ago I was complaining that there was no window above the sink so Jared made me this awesome mirror to put on the wall. Isn't he so sweet. Dont pay attention to the dirty disshes, they are only there for affect, it makes it seem more... life like. ;)


Jared is so talented, I am so proud of him for exploring that.

13 comments:

Introspective Steph said...

wow is all i can say. He did an amazing job!! he should go into a business as a college degree and then start his own furniture store!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Wow!! That's so awesome!!

Kirsten said...

Wow what a beautiful piece of art. Jared it is outstanding, you did a outstanding job. You and Jonathan should go into business making furniture.

It will be a treasure you can pass to your grandchildren.

Love you guys!!!

The Big B's said...

You know what Jared you did it! Those are beautiful! Nice work... You win the Ultimate Dad and Husband award this week! :)

rachel said...

That changing table is beautiful!! Amazing work. I am so so so impressed.

Alicia said...

wow how did he make that! its amazingly beautiful! it looks like it came from a pottery barn catalog! tell him to tell my hubby how to do it! lol

Deidra Smith said...

What a good hubby! Working at a cabinet shop has definately had it's perks, huh? And what a sweetie to listen to your complaints and try to make things better for you. You've got a good one there!

Ashlee said...

I too am very impressed. That is really beautiful and lucky you for getting to use it:) Your blog is fun to read. That Kroten is a cutie-Glad I got to see him in OR:)

Unknown said...

Wow! I am so completely impressed with your talent! That looks amazing good job!

Anonymous said...

my goodness krys. it is SOOO beautiful! tell jared i said good job.

BECKY said...

What the heck!!! Those are SO beautiful!! I'm incredibly impressed.

How much would he charge to make us a table and chairs? :)

Laura said...

That's quite a changing table. I've always wanted David to build me furniture. So far all we've gotten out of him is a toddler bed. I'll keep working on it! The table is gorgeous!

Megan Gery said...

both the changing table and the mirror are really cool. way to go, jared.