Thursday, July 03, 2008

SMILES!!!

There are few things that compare to seeing your baby smile at you for the first time. It is exciting because it is not only the first smile, but the first time you know they recognize you, the first sign of normal social interaction, and a sign of development. It pretty much melted my heart to see, and I have spent three or four days cooing and fart kissing with the camera in my hand. It is hard work to 1. get him to smile, and 2. catch it with the camera. But my hard work paid off, and I know this picture will melt your heart too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

krysten, you got off the phone, sorry, dad called and he made me make a LIST! GRRR! i hate lists! but that is SOO cute! your such a good mom! i cant wait to come spend time with you! and by the way, just because you said that, i will NOT stop writing about you! okay, maybe for a while! lol!

Kirsten said...

What a great picture, Kroten is sooo cute. Such a blessing it is to be a mom, I am so happy that you are enjoying him so much and that he brings you such joy.

Teresa said...

Adorable! Does he have little dimples in his cheeks?