Monday, July 07, 2008

Messa Falls

We took Kroten for his first hike yesterday. It was way fun. We like going to Messa Falls because it is probably the only place within 50 miles of Rexburg that reminds me of Oregon, and we all know the withdrawals I am going through. Kroten slept the entire walk, but I am going to convince myself that he enjoyed the waterfall. Our kids will love the outdoors even if it means we have to make them enjoy it. ;)
This picture scared me, I really thought Jared was going to drop the baby over the cliff.
Family photo op at the Falls. (Wow, I need to loose 50 lbs. Any one got a magic wand?)
Jared was afraid the whole time that Kroten was going to get sunburnt, so he protected him, With his Detroit Tigers hat of course. It was really cute.
Daddy and Son catching up on some Messa Falls history.
Besides how cute the boys are... isn't the falls so pretty?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute are those pictures. He is getting so big I can hardly believe it!

DaNae said...

I love his red hair! What a fun hike you guys went on!

BECKY said...

Such a good-looking fam! Fantastic pictures of Mesa Falls (Wes and I went there a couple times)and awesome fireworks!

Teresa said...

You guys are one active family! It's fun to see all of the places you visit and the things that you do. Kroten is one lucky baby!

The Big B's said...

You Guys are such a cute family! It is always nice to go on hikes we haven't done one yet with Kendal, but I am sure it will be soon. Hope you guys are doing good.