Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tummy Blues

Poor Kroten had his first tummy ache. It broke my heart to see him in pain. His tummy was all hard and bloated and he was so fussy. I couldn't help him and I felt so bad. It was way worse then watching him get shots. It was so cute though, we put a warm pack on his tummy and he just sat there wide awake. He liked the warmness on his belly. In case you haven't figured it out, I love this little guy. Seeing him in pain made it that much more real to me that he is here and that I am his Mommy. I can only imagine the love our Heavenly Father feels when we are in pain. Now that I am a parent, I think I am starting to understand how much he loves us and wants to comfort us in our pain. I don't think I can even comprehend the heart ache he feels when we are suffering and he can't help because we don't ask for it.

This parenting stuff is enlightening!

4 comments:

BECKY said...

This is the sweestest post I've ever read. Thanks for englightening the rest of us with your enlightenments. (if that makes sense...)

And hooray for plants! I can't wait to see what grows!

DaNae said...

So true. Parenting gives us such a greater perspective on things! I love all of the pics and I love your brag post. What an awesome sleeper!!

Margaret said...

Amen sista. Amen.

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

True true! You're so cute Kristen. I found your blog!