Sunday, June 08, 2008

Don't hate me because my kid is awesome.

So this whole bragging about your baby thing is a lot more fun than I ever thought. This brag post (I guess that is what I will call them) is about how well he is sleeping. The last three nights, he has slept from midnight to 6 am. what an awesome little guy. The first time he tried doing that, I woke him up at 4 to eat, I was afraid he was going to starve to death. Jared and my mom got mad at me because if I do that all the time, he will think that is his schedule. So I took a benedryl the other night and could barely wake up for anything. sure enough he woke up on his own at 6 and ate. So now I know he will eventually wake up.

This picture just cracks me up, the other day he took his nap like this. He really slept in this (what we call the rarrrr position) for hours. I think he was trying to scare away the bad dreams.

8 comments:

Gina Hurst said...

Isn't it awesome when they sleep longer than 2 hours in a row. I had Ben sleeping from 8 pm-6 am by the time he was six old and all the mothers hated me for it! So it will hopefully only get better for you! I hope you are able to get some sleep. We can't wait to meet this little guy.

Margaret said...

Brag away! I love reading them.

Alicia said...

HOW CUTE!!! Its way fun to brag huh! I'd ask how you are enjoying mother life but you seem to be SOOO excited! Your baby is so cute! congrats mommy! you did good!
Alicia

Ashley Asbjornsen said...

What a crack up ! Chad and I like this picture of Kroten... he's already my favorite baby.

Kirsten said...

Love the rrrr pose. Brag away, that is awesome that he is sleeping so well. I love the baseball photos too.

Kirsten said...

Love the rrrr pose. Brag away, that is awesome that he is sleeping so well. I love the baseball photos too.

BECKY said...

That is probably the coolest sleeping position I've ever seen!!! I love all these pics!

The baseball game looked great! I hope Jared gets a trophy and team pictures like they do for the little tikes. ha ha!

Anonymous said...

omg! i love him allready! lol! too cute!