Sunday, June 01, 2008

I don't have a lot of time to make this post, I guess I am supposed to be in bed. But before I get caught by my nurse mother and my over protective husband, I will try and make a quick note. Before I start the cliche first time mommy stuff that you are all expecting, I will just say, not trying to scare all you prospective mothers, babies hurt!!! No worries though, they give you percocet. However in all perfect honesty, somewhere deep underneath all the stretch marks, the pain, and yes even the 30 extra pounds, there is a deep and pure joy that can only be given by a loving Heavenly Father. I cannot believe how blessed I am, an amazing husband and now the most beautiful baby boy, and he is all mine. I cannot help but shout to the world, or the blogging community, that there is a God and that he truly does love me, I owe him everything.
So because you already know that my son is the most adorable baby you have ever seen, I will post some more pictures. And I can guarantee I will post more tomorrow and probably the next day and then the next....

Kinda a goofy picture I think it was an accident, but it was a great shot of his hair. Look at that color, I couldn't be more proud!!! oh and look at his but isnt that so cute, my mom brought that outfit with her.


Unfortunately we all three barely fit, we had to kick Jared out of the bed.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am told that Grandpa Winfield Hurst had Red hair.

BECKY said...

Oh my heck! Please DO post every day! He is SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!

When you've got a chance to tell the birth story and his weight and stuff, please do!!!

And I hope you heal super quick.

Love ya!

DaNae said...

I hope you are feeling okay. I want to just squeeze him cuz he is too cute.

Margaret said...

Amen sister! Amen.

And post all the beautiful pictures of him that you want!!! He is very lucky to have such wonderful parents!

Alicia said...

oh my goodness he is so adorable. Babies really are the best. I know what your feeling, its like new mother euphoria. and dont worry about the weight, it comes flying off for the first couple of weeks. you guys are gonna have a blast and i promise you will start having normal days, i swear i felt like i was never going to have another normal day after i had ammon, it felt like my biological clock was just off for good, but it comes back and life gets better and even more wonderful than now, if you can imgaine that. lol