Thursday, June 05, 2008

Baby's first bath.

(Editors Note: This post is dedicated to Ashley Asbjornsen. Thanks Ash and Chad for the bath stuff, and the cute towels which Kroten already pooped in, I was holding him when he did it. We love you and will think of you every time we have the fun times in the tub.)

Kroten had his first bath. What a fun event. Grandma did most of the work, I was a little scared of his umbilical cord.

Jared couldn't stand the cold screeches Kroten made when grandma left him naked on the bed, so daddy comforted him.


Mommy tried her hand at the washing, I really was scared I was going to hurt him. I will get better, lets hope.

This is just one of the cute alligator towels that ash sent us. SO CUTE!!!

7 comments:

BECKY said...

You are looking great Kris!!!

The Big B's said...

Hey Kristen and Jared this is Jen and Buck (Oregon). Kirsten told me you had your baby and I wanted to say congrats and Kroten is gorgeous. We wish you guys the best!

The Big B's said...

Just wanted to real fast say that it was so good to hear from you! Kendal is now 13months old. When people say that is goes fast, it really does. I know you will cherish every moment with Kroten. If you guys are ever in town give us a ring, my number is 541-514-9783. Jared, remember to tell your wife everyday that she is beautiful (Because you are Kristen :) Don't be strangers!

Kirsten said...

What a fun and special time with the babe. He is soooooooooo cute. "P" was a bit fussy so we use to run warm water over his hair and it always calmed him down. All that red hair reminds me of when "P" was a babe. Love you guys!!!

Margaret said...

Brings back memories...

Although, I have a hard time believing Kristen is scared of anything...except maybe poor cell phone coverage at Girls Camp. (Oops I outed you didn't I?! Well, it WAS worth it...you got the guy you were obsessing over.)

Ashley Asbjornsen said...

Yea I'm glad you already used the towels, and good job Kroten for breaking them in ha ha !

Hope you are having fun, looks like it.

Teresa said...

No doubt about it, your little man is a cutie pie! And you look like such a natural, Kristen! Such a special time for you. Cherish every moment!