Tuesday, December 13, 2011

magnet nativity and 12 days of christmas (free print out)

Every year I tell myself that I am going to do the 12 days of christmas for someone. Every year on December 14th I realize that I had already missed day one and I give up. This year, we are doing 12 days of Christmas as an activity with the young women I work with at church. So I am on the ball this time.

And FYI... Today is the first day of the 12 days of christmas. 

I thought the idea we came up with was super cute and if you find yourself with extra time today might want to use it too. Or you can just print this out for your family to use. I printed an extra set for my family. 

I am posting the print out for a magnet nativity set. We are delivering one piece each day.  I am also posting the word strips that go with each piece. This particular nativity does not have twelve pieces, so I supplemented with a few christmas symbols on a few of the days.

the documents are in a JPG format, so you should be able to just download them and print them on an 8.5x11 piece of paper. I am laminating mine as we speak and sticking a magnet on the back. Its perfect for the fridge, kem likes to hang out in there when I am cooking, so maybe she will learn something while messing with my fridge. 

When you print, make sure you tell the printer to fit to page. My printer printed at 94% of the size, just to make sure it doesn't crop off any of the picture. 

let me know if you have any problems

Have fun!







1 comment:

BECKY said...

This is fantastically brilliant. Thanks for sharing!