Wednesday, December 21, 2011

dear santa, its me again...

I have been an exceptionally good girl this year. I am trying so hard to be a good mom and wife. I try really hard to say my prayers and read my scriptures. I have tried on and off to be a runner, but I will not give up. I have made money for the family, and built my business. I have tried to be a good friend. I am sorry if I have fallen short in LOTS and LOTS of areas, but I can sincerely say that I am trying. 

Please don't forget about me!!!



You can get me anything, but incase you need a few last minute ideas... 







for my bike...







you can get these at payless... I really really really want some!!! I don't even care what color. I would even take two pair.  8 1/2 please!



or these, but they are more expensive... so...



you could download this from amazon...



This would be awesome, but we have talked about it, and I understand... But a girl can dream!! :)







Merry Christmas *santa* 

I love you. 

-Kristen

3 comments:

Jill said...

you are hilarious. this post of fab. i am inquisitve about the cd.

so my blog is private. send me your email address so that i can invite you to join.

merry christmas, beautiful!

teamZ said...

I am sure you have tried very hard this year to be good and deserve those gifts. I hope you get some you like.

Margaret said...

I like your taste!