Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ready or not...

Tomorrow is the day.  Can you believe that I made it? I am not dead, because I did not die. I did not rip the baby from my belly, I did not ring kman's neck, and despite what I originally thought...the day has come.


Almost my whole to do list is crossed off, including getting my eye brows waxed, and I think the name is 90% picked out.
Photobucket

I told myself and the baby that we just have to make it till Nana gets here and guess what, Nana is here and we are still kickin'. And now we are kickin' with pretty toes.
Photobucket


I love life and things are good... lets just say I am glad that tomorrow is the day. I hope I can sleep tonight!!! 5:30 am is really early to be at the hospital.

7 comments:

Burky's said...

Good luck and can't wait to see her:)!

Amanda said...

Ooh, I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little bundle!

Sara said...

Good luck :-)

She be a beauty.

Katie said...

WOOHOO!!!

BECKY said...

besy wishes today! can't wait for the post!

Ashlee said...

Good Luck! and you will do great:)

Jackie said...

I am so excited for you!! Everything will be great!