Monday, July 12, 2010

CAMPING!

The week before 4th of july, we went camping at Sunsett Bay on the coast with Sam and Josh. It was really relaxing and fun. WE LOVE CAMPING!!!!

We went to the beach...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hung out around the camp fire...

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is how Kman eats his mallows... we tried to teach him the wonders of a roasted one, but he insists on having it on a stick holding it over the fire for a sec and then biting it then repeat. 



ate lots of really Yummy food...

Photobucket


and went back to the beach...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I couldnt zip my jacket, so I wore it like this all day.

Photobucket

Did I say that we LOVE camping.

3 comments:

BECKY said...

love the zip above the belly :) looks like so much fun!

Eve'n'Steven Hurst said...

What about the gardens?
Tell me you didn't miss the gardens?

Amanda said...

Your hair looks really cute in braids.