If you thought that it was possible that I could take this shot at 9 months huge, you were mistaken... Thanks sammy J for taking it for me!
I had a doctors appointment this morning and it was interesting. Apparently my blood pressure is a little high and they have been watching it the entire pregnancy, but it is creeping up. I have been getting some head aches and seeing spots occasionally, so he sounded a tiny bit worried. This is what he said...
"Your full term tomorrow, so we could just deliver then..."
There was more to his statement, but that was all I heard. In that moment, when I thought I would hear hallelujah choirs singing, my only thought was...
"NO... please no, I am totally not ready."
Ironic, seeing how I am completely miserable, right. But when it really boils down, I am not ready and this is why...
- I have no socks or washcloths for the baby
- I haven't had a baby shower
- Karly's b-day is thursday
- I started sewing a MATERNITY dress for this Saturday and that means two things...
- My sewing stuff is everywhere
- I won't be able to wear my MATERNITY dress on Saturday
- Kroten's clothes are still in the baby's dresser
- My house is a disaster
- I need to do more laundry
- I have blogging to catch up on
- I have one more photo shoot to edit
- WE DON'T HAVE A NAME PICKED OUT (I am not joking)
- My hospital bag is not packed
- Nana is coming and she is not here yet!!!!!!
- Jared still has two more weeks of school left
- The bassinet is not set up
- The car seat is not in the car
- Jared needs to finish making night stands
- I want to make Kman curtains
- I'm not ready to quit chocolate
- I need to get my eye brows waxed
And there is more... seriously what would we do if we had to deliver tomorrow?
Thank goodness he said, "lets try to make it to the date, but call me if your headache lasts longer than 2 hours after taking Tylenol." That was a relief, but a good wake up call of all that needs to get done this week.
Oh and I have another ultrasound next week.
Even though it is cruel an unusual punishment to myself to post this picture I know I will get in trouble and I will regret it later if I don't, so here I am at 9 months...