Sunday, July 18, 2010

a belated happy 4th

I know I am behind but we will all get over it.

We celebrated the 4th (one of my favorite holidays) with sam and josh and their family. It was tons of fun. Lots of food, lots of fireworks and lots of fun. I love the 4th of July.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kroten loves Sam and Josh, funny thing is that sometimes he really looks like he could be their kid.

Photobucket
kroten loves his real mommy and daddy too.

Photobucket
I made the same cake I made last year, I didn't think it was as good as last year, but Kroten didn't complain.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket
It was really late and kroten was sooo tired, he didn't like the noise and whenever I would move my hand from off of his ears, he would put it back. I feel bad for keeping him up so late, but I loved all the cuddling.

2 comments:

TraciandBradley said...

Very Cute! Looks like you guys had a fun 4th. I'm a bit behind too...still haven't posted pictures from the 4th. Its on my "to do" list though.

Sam and Josh said...

Cool Pictures! Good times! I totally love I am like in almost all your posts recently! Lol! I don't even need to update my blog! Oh just a few request...Josh wanted to know where the pictures of him jumping over the fire works are...and where is my amazing floral arrangement! Geez! Just kidding! I love the 4th too! I can't wait till Next year!!