Saturday, June 05, 2010

Wish me luck... PLEASE!!!

I am photographing my first wedding tomorow... did I just say that?

It will be here...

Photobucket

at the Provo Utah temple.

Some of you are thinking, "wait to go girl."

Some are thinking "sucks to be that couple... they should have paid someone who knows what they are doing."

And some of you are probably thinking "good luck." as sarcasticly as you could possibly think it.

I am thinking all of the above. Plus "what in the crap was I thinking."

I am really nervous, but you know what... all things are for thy good.

This is going to be great!

Why does it have to be at high noon?

I AM GOING TO ROCK THE SOCKS OFF OF PROVO WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY.

As you can see I have mixed feelings.

Wish me luck... or maybe you should pray!

5 comments:

Deidra Smith said...

Exciting!!! You'll do great-I love your work:)

Deidra Smith said...

p.s. One of these days when we happen to be in the same state again, you need to do some family pics for me!

Tara said...

awesome! I know it will all turn out amazing! Post the pics here please so we can see!

Sara said...

Good luck! (I mean it--no sarcasm here.)

Ashlee said...

That is my favorite temple! Good Luck and I am sure that you will do great!